HOST AN EVENT
SERVING THE HUNGRY
Your organization wants to be a part of changing the world, so we developed hands-on meal packaging events that gives your community an opportunity to engage in serving the hungry. These events are designed for corporations, churches, schools, universities, and civic groups of all sizes and ages.
Working with friends, coworkers and others, you’ll package simple, nutritious meals. Everyone contributes: measuring, packaging, and preparing meals for shipment.
To get started organizing your meal packaging event, you should contact the Numana Staff today! We will assign you a Numana team member who will help you set a goal of how many meals you can package, learn how to recruit volunteers, and learn how to fund your event.
While we do have a requirement for minimum number of meals packaged at an event, one thing that makes Numana special is that our staff will work with the space, volunteers and funding that you have available to make your event a huge success.
Fill out the form below to get started planning your event!
With the highest safety standards in mind, here is how upcoming Numana events will look:
- We have adjusted the setup of our events to accommodate for social distancing. This does mean that less people can serve at one time. Multiple shifts may be required.
- All room entry points and equipment will be sanitized for every event and shift.
- Handwashing stations will be provided.
- All volunteers will be required to provide a CDC-compliant mask in addition to our standard gloves.
- Members of vulnerable populations and those exhibited cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to wait to attend a future Numana meal packing event. We will miss you!